Monday, April 25, 2005

Don't we um, need to plan for this?

Maybe I'm thinking in female and he's thinking in male. I'm sure that's it. We're refinancing our house and have the opportunity to do some seriously needed remodeling in our kitchen and bathroom. I am of the mind that instead of randomly guessing how much we need for the remodel, we should figure what we want, need, and can reasonably afford. I think we should at least get ballpark figures for things like countertops, flooring, tiles, etc. He is of the mind that x amount sounds about right. Hey, his guess might even be right but I do NOT want to find out in the middle of a remodel that we're out of funds. Dammit.

1 Comments:

Blogger jon said...

Leave it to the wife's practicality and common sense to spoil our blissfully irresponsible behavior.

April 24, 2005 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker