Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Elusive Tooth Fairy

It has been 5 days since Daniel left his precious lost tooth under his pillow, eagerly waiting for the tooth fairy to bring him his dough. Did you hear me? 5 days. Each morning he has gotten up and told us that, well, the Tooth Fairy didn't take his tooth. Or left the dough. That bitch. I'm certainly spending a little time in hell for this one. Every time I've said that I'll leave a note for the Tooth Fairy, a reminder so to speak. The poor boy is already on the brink of not believing in anything fun and his parents are certainly not helping his sense of whimsy and innocence.

So last night, we actually had to leave the money on our own pillows so we didn't forget to take the damn tooth and leave the money. When we went to bed, we noticed the fairy dough and crept into Daniel's room, and played Tooth Fairy. We love you baby.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you didn't tell him that the drain of the bath tub will suck you down to a monster, I still can not put my foot near the drain and neither can my kids!!!!

April 20, 2005 3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker