Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The End of an Era

Today is my last day of class. Perhaps forever. I wish I was like everyone else who feels the urge to strip naked, run through the campus, and scream, "So long suckas!" Five year and a half years ago I began my undergraduate degree and I never thought I'd end up with my MA. However happy and relieved I am to graduate, I am saddened by the loss I feel. I may go back and get my PhD in a few years or in many years or I may choose to never go back. The only thing I will miss right now are the amazing friends I've gained in these last two years. The other stuff I love I will get in my new job. I will continually learn through research and writing here and I need that to survive.

My God, I am such a NERD.

I'm sure this sadness will pass as I learn how to function like a real person. You know, go to work and then come home to my beloved family. Nothing else.

Boys at the Lake, 2003

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are all very proud of you Sis!

April 27, 2005 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker