Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Lindy

My sister is Lindinatortatortot, or Lindy for short. She is the best thing ever, moist feet and all. I love her so much that I thought I would share her engagement plight. While we are hella feminists at times, in this case Lindy has chosen to wait for her live-in boyfriend to propose to her. He is an wonderful guy who loves her daughter like she's his own, but well, he is dragging his feet on this one. She is aware that she could propose and she knows that the two of them could simply make a mutual decision, which they have, and just do it but it's now up to him to pick the time to do it. It's her choice to do that, so back off.

In her honor, I have decided to count the days it will take for her boyfriend to propose. Every couple of days, I'm going to update it until I find a counter I like. By the way, her boyfriend is usually just called "Boy," even by our children. See, she's not taking any shit.

Beginning with January 1, 2002 (about when the pressure started from Lindy), it has been

1,204 days

and LINDY IS STILL NOT ENGAGED.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! You are crazy! I love you :)

April 19, 2005 9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker