Monday, April 18, 2005

Pictures

Unlike the Grand Dame of blogging, Dooce, I will not take a photo everyday but I will try to take one at least several times a week. Also, she has a super rocking camera and I don't. The good news is that I'm not totally inept at photography and we'll see what happens.

Today, I thought I'd share my backyard. I have two gorgeous trees side by side back there, a red bud and a dogwood. I keep trying to type " red bug." If you ever see me talking about "red bugs" on here, I probably mean my pretty tree. Unless, I'm talking about those weird little red bugs, Box Elder buggies...weird. Decipher that, okay? What you don't see in the yard are the eight thousand dinosaur toys lurking in the grass to harm bare feet. Those little mothers hurt! Soon enough, you'll get to see the spectacle of two cats on a leash in the backyard (shut up, they like it).

Backyard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker