Friday, April 29, 2005

So Far, So Good...

I received the first commentary from an advisor on my thesis. So far, so good. She feels it is "very strong," and has "well-supported points." Oh thank heavens. Sure, there are some issues, including occasional slippage into an informal tone (me? informal?) but I'm so happy to hear that it does not suck. Did you hear me, ONE PERSON BELIEVES IT DOES NOT SUCK!!

In other news, here is a picture of my kittens hunting a mama bird from the front window. The bird apparently built her nest nearby and is taken aback by the presence of two kittens so close. She even dives at them and sits, screaming, in front of them on the window ledge. This causes Ivan to jump away and Nero to hunker down with sheep ears (curled around his bitty head). You can't see it here, but their tails are engaged in synchronized swishing.

Hunting Time

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job! I love the picture!

April 29, 2005 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker