Saturday, May 07, 2005

Congratulations!

Today, Mike's brother Jason got married!!! The wedding was beautiful, my boys and hubby were in tuxedos, and Jason absolutely beemed the whole time...unless he was crying and then we all cried with him. Another two virgins lost. Seriously, they were virgins until tonight. The getaway car was covered with condoms, drawings of sperm, the generous use of the word "Virgin," and other really gross things that I didn't want to see even as I craned my neck to see more of it. Ick and Ick. The part that sucked was that these two are pretty religious people so there was NO BOOZE and NO DANCING at the reception. Mike didn't know how the hell he was going to get laid tonight if I wasn't drinking and I kept half expecting a large faction to run over the next county to dance to "Footloose." (p.s. I created the bouquets)

One of the coolest aspects is that we just got a new sister, Tammy. To the new Mr. and Mrs., we love you both.

Jason and Tammy


Gratuitous Daniel picture:

Daniel

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan is sooo CUTE! What a handsome little man he is growing up to be!

May 09, 2005 10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker