Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Little Sand in my Vagina...

Okay, maybe I just have a little sand in MY vagina, but it irritates me to no end that my mom's outfit for family get togethers is apparently a bikini and a shorty short sarong-thing that barely covers HER vagina. We've had several family get togethers lately and she's always in this getup. Seriously, ick. (Well, the heavy drinking bothers me a lot--she went all out and put her many Natty Lights in a glass today--but I can only deal with one thing at a time) It's not just that I, as her daughter, thinks it's ick but it's completely inappropriate when grandparents are there, great aunts and uncles, and like today, when her new boyfriend's mom and brother come over for the first time. Mind you, NO ONE else is in a swimsuit besides the children (she only has a kiddie pool, not a big person pool) and there will be no swimming by any adult. She is 51 and has the stretch-marked, sagging body of a 51 year old. Yes, she looks good for her age and no, she's not fat. But bikini in front of grandma and the future mother-in-law good? No.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN sister!

May 23, 2005 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This constant bikini wearing at family functions has me truly baffled. Your sister told me about this and Larry's brother breathing on you. I had an aunt that would drink too much "punch" every year and cry for no reason, but I think that the bikini beats that.

May 23, 2005 5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's everywhere. You should see what some of the students wear at the high school wear I teach. Then, when I see the parents, it's no wonder.

May 23, 2005 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker