Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Debbie Gibson is the Devil (Part 2)

Anne came through with a buttload of amazing titles for our tell-all book. These honestly made me pee a little when I was laughing out loud in safe, sane rememberence. Enjoy:


-Bumbleland and the Adventures Beyond

-"Cool your jets", "stop being assanine", and other key phrases to use as a mother to guarantee that your kids will write a tell all book about you

-Life after being busted for getting penny candy at Ben Franklin

-Tape, scissors, and other "important" items to scream to your children about

-Free,and mostly illegal and/or morally incorrect,things to do while hiding from your unstable and undermedicated maternal figure

-Ice Cream Soup, Two Rude Dogs, the Ramona Quimby, and Divorcee Perms: Why did this have to happen?

-Molester Ministers, Mullets with Silver Dollar Titties, and Married Adulterers: Male figures that shaped my life.

-Role Reversal in the single parent household or How my mother's tube top ate my adolescence.

-You are fuckt, how am I sane?

-Forgive me, my role models sucked. This is the best I could do.

-Your head looks like a cherry tomato when you scream and other observations of angry mothers.

-Switzerland is a country, not a behavior, Dad.

-Your wife is evil and you are a spineless ass: an synopsis of the every other weekend parental experience.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! You two crack me up!!!!

June 08, 2005 8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Slutty Naked Breast Quarters Stud-What does this mean? It makes me think of chicken.

June 08, 2005 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's MOM! I came home from babysitting once and she's in the kitchen, surrounded by people (during one of her and Paul's parties), playing Quarters off her naked breast...and kicking. ass.

June 08, 2005 11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh God! Why did I ask? Why did I ask? I have never heard that story and you have got to be kidding me. I have a question: HOW did she do that?

June 08, 2005 12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, you asked. Haven't you learned by now? Well, she did it by holding the quarter up by her collarbone, angling her um, self, just so, and then letting the quarter roll of her uhh, self, and somehow...it worked. At least for the moment I walked in! She could have missed all the other times but I was NOT sticking around!!! Happy now??

June 08, 2005 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that "of" her body, meant to be "OFF" her body

June 08, 2005 2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! We have to make this book happen!

June 09, 2005 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker