Monday, June 06, 2005

Debbie Gibson is the Devil

My sister and I talk about how we really should write a book on our life. Our chosen sister Anne is a definite co-author on this one. We figure we have a story to two to tell. Fun stories about our life, you know the one with parents who did the vacuum naked thing to Prince at 3 am thing or who took off for a year to have more fun at bars or who claim to be a Vietnam war hero when in fact, he's never been anywhere near Southeast Asia. Fun, but usually funny, and perhaps relate to our generation. For those of you who know us, these are going to be much funnier than for the rest of you. Here are a few titles we've toyed around with:

My Dad, the War Hero

Prince, Chris, and the Long Dead Grandpa

The Divorcee Haircut and the Wine Cooler

What Wrong with my Mom and Where's my Daddy?

Ancestor Queens, Gypsies, Witches, and Faeries

Debbie Gibson is the Devil

Two Sisters: Two Pregnant Teenagers

One Slutty Naked Breast Quarters Stud

My Dad Knows Everyone in the World

Getting Kicked Out so the Cops Can Pick You Up as a Runaway

The Pretty One and the Smart One


Send your ideas! We'd love to hear them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is a couple that I came up with:

-Bumbleland and the Adventures Beyond

-"Cool your jets", "stop being assanine", and other key phrases to use as a mother to guarantee that your kids will write a tell all book about you

-Life after being busted for getting penny candy at Ben Franklin

-Tape, scissors, and other "important" items to scream to your children about

-Free,and mostly illegal and/or morally incorrect,things to do while hiding from your unstable and undermedicated maternal figure

-Ice Cream Soup, Two Rude Dogs, the Ramona Quimby, and Divorcee Perms: Why did this have to happen?

-Molester Ministers, Mullets with Silver Dollar Tities, and Married Adulterers: Male figures that shaped my life.

I'm sure I can think of more. Just give me time.

June 06, 2005 11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! I LOVE IT!!!!

June 07, 2005 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Role Reversal in the single parent household or How my mother's tube top ate my adolescence.

-You are fuckt, how am I sane?

-Forgive me, my role models sucked. This is the best I could do.

-Your head looks like a cherry tomato when you scream and other observations of angry mothers.

-Switzerland is a country, not a behavior, Dad.

-Your wife is evil and you are a spineless ass: an synopsis of the every other weekend parental experience.

June 07, 2005 10:50 AM  
Blogger Sugared Harpy said...

OH my God, I'm so making these the next post. Keep 'em coming Anne! They're so much funnier than mine!

June 07, 2005 12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of yours are funny! What is a slutty naked breast quarters stud? It reminds me of chicken and it makes me hungry..

June 07, 2005 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker