Monday, June 20, 2005

Excuse me, Sir? When you dress like a woman, please don't wear your grandmama's clothes

First order of business:
I am officially part of the staff at nearly all major cultural institutions in St. Louis. I have the badges and parking tags to prove it.

What you were looking for when you saw the phrase, "dress like a woman":
This past Saturday night, I went out with Anne, Lindy, and Anne's good friend Aaron who was visiting from out of town. Aaron has a Prince Albert, the first and only one I've ever seen. His penis rocks, in a wow way not the biblical way. Enjoying a few fun martini's at a great bar in town (yes, my Pussy Galore tasted like heaven, thank you very much) and then attempting to dance to Lil' Jon all (fucking) night made for loads of finger pointing laughs. We are sadly the type who gets off laughing at others even though we would actually admonish you if we caught you doing it. Bad girl, no Pussy Galore for you.

The best part of the night occurred in the 4th bar of the night, when a slew of badly crossdressed men arrived. First of all, there is nothing any of us has against crossdressing or even feel phased by it in general. Secondly, I am too well aware that there are soooo many transvestites that are the epitome of feminine beauty and I can't hold a candle to them. These men were not those beauties and dammit, it was funny. These were over 40/50ers most likely married to unsuspecting women, dressed in their grandma's clothes and thick hose a la "Bosom Buddies," and wearing the most hideously bad wigs I've ever seen...ever. Pure gold, funny no matter how tolerant one tends to be otherwise.

I had a great time with my sisters and Aaron, thanks guys!

Saturday night at Novak's

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howard Stern was my favorite. There is nothing like an aging beauty with a chiseled jaw line and hideous wig. He looked like he beat down Raggedy Ann and made her clothes have sex with Marilyn Manson AND then, and ONLY then, would she wear them. Lift your glasses to her and her boyfriend with his Leathah and jalapeno red short. Sizzle!

June 21, 2005 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sqeezed his piggy tail! I squeezed it!!!

June 22, 2005 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way, Lindi! You squeezed the piggy tail? Did it feel like pipe cleaners because it looked like it.

June 22, 2005 11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you squeezed his piggy tail!! I just can't! I was amazed you went over to Stern like that! Anne, sizzle! You crack me up.

June 22, 2005 11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit my rocking penis was rather perturbed when what ever happened to baby janes gay nephew walked in with those piggy tails

June 30, 2005 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker