Saturday, July 16, 2005

Dear Anne,

Dear Anne,

I adore you. I want the best for you. In light of this, I have found your wildest wet dream come true. Yes, I am in your head and I can see your wet dreams. I say, you are one twisted fuck. What were you doing with that Mr. Superpickle?

But I digress. In short, I have found the website for you.

"McSweeney's Internet Tendency" is your new boyfriend. This site is nothing but "Open Letters to People or Entities who are Unlikely to Respond." This is your calling. You are THE writer of open letters to those who need one. Please, oh please, think about contributing to McSweeney's. You know you want to say you gave it to someone named McSweeney. I saw it in your sick mind.

Love,
Melissa


2 Comments:

Blogger Sugared Harpy said...

I knew you'd love it. I sat there reading letters forever!!

July 17, 2005 4:19 PM  
Blogger aaron said...

I was kinda smitten with the letter about the elephant in the ikea room. It was funny because the cheapest of designer furniture made by a company that in europe is considered worse than aldis is in this country is made to sound like fine art because they give the names of the actual "PIECES of funiture with their weird "ir kashdir um kadishkidoo ir borg a ninny um bort bort bort"(sweedish chef say it say it it is funny) type names lol

love yall

July 20, 2005 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker