Thursday, July 21, 2005

Everybody Needs a Bosom for a Pillow

Today I was walking to my car from the office at the great historic home, wearing a skirt and sandals, looking intensely at the copper fittings on the building across the road that had bled a green patina down the limestone, when I pondered:

Is one supposed to walk with one's bare thighs mushed together in a semi-stationary postition, attempt to allow them to rub past the other only to cause chafing, or change one's gait to an odd crab walk in order to maneuver around the fat of the thighs?

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sugared Harpy said...

You have fabulous thighs!

July 21, 2005 11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And so, the walking with the bare legs and the skirtness?

July 22, 2005 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes!! yes!! yes!! and its TERRIBLE

July 22, 2005 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lordy, I'm in deep shit then. I couldn't figure it out to save my life. I went with the mushing for the most part.

July 22, 2005 9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mine stick together if I have bear legs, and make noise when I where pants.

July 22, 2005 4:01 PM  
Blogger As Good as an ABBA Song said...

Thank god I'm not the only one with this problem! It's enough to make me want to skip wearing skirts altogether most days and just stick with shorts so I have that fabric buffer between my legs.

July 29, 2005 12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Reader's Notes!

I can't say enough thank you's to all of you for making me feel so normal.

July 29, 2005 1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker