Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Is All I'm Saying

In case you ever want to study art or history, Ebay is NOT a reliable source of information. I repeat, Ebay is not a documentable source. Please do not bring me a piece of paper with the latest Ebay item on it and proceed to explain to me how some yahoo seller in Texas knows more about an object than the author of the catalogue raisonnée. On another note, anything with a hole in it does not mean its a vulva. No, it doesn't. I want it to mean that too, but it just doesn't.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But do you not know? ebay is god! ebay stomped on the google gods and became god. all bow to ebay.

I can't wait to finish my degree (history and media double) so I can hide in a library for the rest of my life, where no real people can ever find me.

July 13, 2005 7:07 PM  
Blogger Sugared Harpy said...

You'll get there! I need all the cool people in the library with me.

July 13, 2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker