Thursday, August 18, 2005

The Incredible Shrinking Woman (Without the incredible and seriously *hoping* for some shrinkage.)

The name game is still on and I am totally undecided. It will happen, I swear.

I have made one decision. I need to lose some weight. Now. Although vanity plays a small role, I simply don't feel healthy. I thought I would do it by eating less meat, but then I forget and eat chicken. I just keep adding pounds and I don't like the feel of it.

My thinly veiled feminist rankles at the thought of needing to lose weight at all. I think all women are feminine and sexy, because they are women, regardless of size. But I need to MOVE. I need my body to feel like I like it.

I plan on sharing the progress and details with you.

But I won't be eating anything on these cards. These fabulous 1974 Weight Watchers recipe cards. Oh, yeah. Enjoy Caucasian Shashlik made with Caucasian(?) meat, Slender Quencher drinks with beef boullion, and Fluffy Mackerel Pudding. I can just feel the weight sliding off my hips and out my colon, and my self worth drowned with 40 secreted Hershey bars, with this winner:

liver en masque

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get rid of the previous post. Is the blog going to be spammed now?

Also, that pate makes me wanna wretch especially if someone said it like HATE. Would you like some pate?

August 18, 2005 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually deleted 2 others on that post the first day it went up. Things about credit cards ops and stuff. Ugh.

Liver PATE. Ick! Did you look at the other cards on that site? So many jellied salads!

August 18, 2005 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really appreciate people like you who take their chance in such an excellent way to give an impression on certain topics. Thanks for having me here.

November 22, 2005 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker