Tuesday, August 09, 2005

It's 6 am and I'm still awake from last night.

Unlike some other times, I'm not up due to insomnia. I'm working. Any loser can manage at 9-5 job and pump out the good stuff at work. I'm cracked and I know it. Maybe it's my mild OCD or something but I do my most focused and highest quality work when I wait for the last possible moment and work the 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. shift. I am regularly productive at work, but the work I produce there just doesn't have the same shine that I rub into the late night, procrastination product. Tonight, I wrote labels for 250 objects for my first exhibition as a curator. Do I ever worry that I won't make it. Of course! And do I always make it and present a sparkling product? Absolutely. Several moons ago, I even wrote my Master's Thesis in 5 days. And. Graduated. With. Honors.

Off to bed, finally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker