Monday, August 15, 2005

Post #101

This is post # 101. Hooray! Thank you to all of you for reading, commenting, and sharing with me. In honor this post, I would like to subject the upcoming Name Change to your approval. I am that needy for attention.

Please, feel free to comment or email a vote to me on the following blog name ideas or to submit a name. Thank you.

POTENTIAL NAMES:
Bluestocking
(synonymous to a nerd)

Baroque Princess

Extra Bitches
(from Chappelle's show, just think it's funny)

Maternal Harpy

Muchalicious

Neptune Girl

Princess Hyacinth
(Yes, I would like to be a princess)

Tarty

Trollop

Anything tickle your fancy? Yes? Tell me. Nothing? Then suggest something already!

3 Comments:

Blogger Derek said...

Derek Chronicles was here

August 15, 2005 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne was here. Also, I don't have a suggestion.

August 17, 2005 10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, hey Derek. You're, uh, blog, is um, really interesting. You know, with the wet naked chicks and stuff. I really appreciate that you have BIG BLUE ARROWS pointing to the nipples. I would have missed them otherwise.

August 17, 2005 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker