Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Prof Girl

I'm so totally a teacher now. Holy Shit.

My class is going great! I love this work. The class seems attentive, only a few yawns and no sleeping, even though my slide machine petered out on me. They talked to me after class and I even had a student tell me they really liked today's class. I love them, I really do.

In other news, my exhibition that I co-curated opens this Friday. Exciting stuff, man. I can't complain, I'm doing everything I went to school for and it's nice.

So, how are you? I've missed you all.

Oh, I've also worked out a, ahem, system with Mike to help make that ticker at the bottom of the page move a bit quicker. No, I can't share the details of our arrangement but be sure, it's dirty.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe =)

January 03, 2006 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker