Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I Am Alive and Only Slightly Drunk

The slumber party ended with one child NEVER allowed to return. The predator/kid kept punching Brett in the balls. It was a night and morning full of random acts of ball-crunching. I actually saw him do it the last time (the last time because of the screaming at the child that is not mine). Brett was just passing Predator/Kid in the hallway when an arm jumped out and slammed a fist into my baby's jewels. Chaos ensued. Fucker's lucky we fed him breakfast. Everyone else was fine, but ten a.m. never came so slowly.

In other news, I finally saw the epitome of Clutter. I won't mention what secret bedroom I saw, but those who know me know what this is. I simply ask: How can you fit four pieces of large furniture, a bed, and huge piles of paper, and brown (brown!) dust in a normal bedroom? I really enjoy clutter, but wow. Okay, I don't enjoy clutter but I do create it, that is, until that Mom (and I mean my mom) moment when I blow up and start frantically cleaning. I'm still in shock at the Clutter I saw. It was a miracle.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. I am imagining the conversation between you and Ball-Puncher's parents. Honestly, what do you say?

September 28, 2005 7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I didn't tell his parents! I was going to, but then his mom showed up and he kept up his asswipe actions and she thought it was cute. I figured my words would fall on lost ears.

September 28, 2005 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker