Monday, September 05, 2005

Pantry OCD

I've recently learned that my husband suffers from Pantry Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. This is different from his CD OCD, in which all of his CDs are arranged in a particular order.

Did anyone see the madness that is the Duggar family? Mike nearly orgasmed in the lazyboy over their ridiculously ordered pantry.

He has always attempted to create pantry order out of chaos that is me and my spawn. The boys and I don't keep a horrible pantry, but it does lack neat little queues of soups and refried beans. Mike loves neat little rows, functional groupings, and lord knows, the Phoenicians influenced that special way he'd like those groupings to be ordered.

Despite living with the children and me, I hope Mike someday achieves Pantry Utopia.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have little weird things like that. I can't stand not being able to find things in my pantry. Tell Mike its okay.

I also really hate a messy house, but I'm too lazy to clean as much as I want.

September 06, 2005 9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's pregnant AGAIN with #16. Great, another little girl to doll up in doilies and plaid.

September 07, 2005 11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker