Monday, September 12, 2005

The Part Where I Feel Weird

My students look scared out of their wits. We had our review for the upcoming test and all I could see were big eyes and furrowed brows.

They know their stuff.

The test isn't that hard if you've been to class and were slightly awake.

They know their stuff.

I still feel weird about them being so worried. I feel like I should be able to comfort them in some way. I've told them that they know their stuff. I told them I'm really not worried about them. I quizzed them on the slides today and they didn't even hesitate with the answers. Still, I wonder if I always looked so worried to the teacher looking back at me.

I guess it's easy not to worry when you made the test.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel wierd, they got it!

September 14, 2005 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker