Sunday, October 30, 2005

Behold, It is Done

Friends, in a vodka punch-inspired decision, I have changed the blog to Sugared Harpy.

Based on the drunken opinions of the Penny Candy ladies and the man I smooch most often, I went with it. I think the new name is a better fit and sounds much, much less like a Cheryl-ism (which tends to involve fancy geneological rants, princess crowns, and witches).

Also, I'm going to be testing out a Typepad account in the next few months. If I dig it, I may move the whole kit and caboodle over there. I will still be using this space for all my posts, but I want to play with the Typepad features since I get 90 free days using the promotional code, "movable." But note, I've already registered www.sugaredharpy.com. Shazam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker