Monday, October 31, 2005

The Takeover

Friends,

I know I said I loved TypePad. And during my ever so brief fling with the trial, I liked it all right but the more I played around with it the more I felt the loss of control.

After some searching and playing and cursing, I'm pleased to announce:

I've found my new lover.

I'm moving to www.sugaredharpy.com permanently.

To hear all about what platform I'm using and my host, you can read all about it here.

I'll be importing my Blogger blogs over there in due time. But the biggest change, the CHANGE YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT, is that all my new posts will be over there. Shortly, I'll put up a simply post redirecting people to the new site.

Love,
Melissa

1 Comments:

Blogger Sky Watcher said...

Nice Blog..

Skywatcher
http://ufoblogger.blogspot.com

September 08, 2007 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker