Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Home with the Children

I've been home with my kids for 3 days and I'm ready for work tomorrow, REALLY READY. They are great kids but after this morning, I can use some quiet time at the library at work. I woke up this morning to both boys crying hysterically as they fought over Daniel's sacred space that is his room. Now, every kid's room is their sanctuary but Daniel's room is his HOLY sanctuary and Brett is never allowed in it...at least, that's what Daniel thinks. This morning, Brett decided that he needed something out of Daniel's room and by God he was going to get it. Of course, neither relents and neither asks nicely for the other to budge, they just both go barreling at each other trying to strongarm their way in or get the other out. Naturally, this method didn't work and by the time I woke up they were in some serious tears. It took forever to calm them down enough to get them to work things out in a better way. I love my little boys but sometimes they are so intense. I need to go back to work tomorrow!

On a side note, my Information Systems husband (the technophile) did not realize that I had links in some of my posts on this blog. In particular, the blog about "Where the hell did that ho go" has a link in it that takes you a blog, that if followed, makes my post here more than sheer nonsense. Ok kids, this is a link: Click Me. Click it, see the Ho blog. If you see something in a post that looks like this, click it. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Lilypie Baby Ticker